Friday, August 25, 2017

Summer Riding Bliss

After a great indoor cycling season, I was so happy to be able to get out on the road again and ride with my new hips and pain-free, stronger body! Sometimes I rode by myself, just to be able to ride without feeling like everyone was waiting for me (I'm still a bit slow). Other times, I rode with friends. My friend Judy is training for an Ironman in November so we did a couple of rides together when she was tired and slower. LOL. It was great to ride with her. We went out east of the city and rode the beautiful, quiet roads of Strathcona County.



I also rode with old and new friends on the roads to the west of town. Cycling on the prairies in July is gorgeous with all the canola in bloom! It was such a gorgeous summer of riding!




No comments:

Post a Comment